- Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. This website is published by Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners in good faith based on the facts known to it at the time of preparation and does not purport to contain all relevant information in respect of the financial products to which it relates. Any projects are estimates only and may not be realized in the future.
- Copyright and Reproduction
- Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners is either the owner or licensed user of the copyright of the material on the website. You may not reproduce, adapt, link, frame, broadcast, distribute or in any way transmit the material on this website without the written consent of Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners, other than to the extent necessary to view the material or as permitted by law.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners collects personal information that we believe is necessary to deliver our services and products. Most of this information we are required to obtain as a result of applicable legislation. For instance, we are obligated to confirm your identity for the purposes of the Anti-Monday Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. In addition, since one of the services Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners provides is personal advice, Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners is required to collect important “Know your client” information which assists Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners advisors in tailoring its services to you. Failure to provide full and complete personal information that we request may mean that we are unable to provide you with an appropriate level of service. Once we hold personal information we will take reasonable steps to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Sensitive Information
- We do not collect sensitive information (for example: political or religious beliefs, ethnic background or sexual preferences) about you unless it is required by law or rules.
- Use & Disclosure
- Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners will generally only use your personal information in relation to the provision of financial products or services. If considered appropriate we may also use your personal information for internal communication purposes such as sending you Research and notifying you of new products and services that may be suitable in meeting your financial objectives, unless you have notified us that you do not wish to receive such communications.
When or before we collect your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of the purpose for which the information is collected. Your personal information collected by us will only be used in accordance with the purpose advised and the information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
- Access & Correction
- You may amend your personal information by contacting your Advisor and we will endeavor to address your request promptly but in any event within 14 days. You may request access to your personal information held by us. Where necessary, you will be given the opportunity to amend any personal information held by us that is incorrect. If we deny your request for access we will let you know why. The obligation to provide you access only extends to information supplied to us by you, and does not extend to records created by Ferguson Mercer Capital Partners based on your information.
We will not charge any fees for lodging a request for access of personal information but a reasonable fee may be charged where we incur costs in providing access.
- Security of your Information
- We will protect personal information from misuse and loss, and destroy or permanently delete personal information we no longer need.
- Our Website – cookies